I am a big fan of the brand Chloé because it knows how to create a strong women, without losing touch of her femininity. To celebrate its sixtieth anniversary, la Maison Chloé is releasing an exceptional collection of sixteen emblematic creations that contributed to make the brand a success.
This anniversary collection is a re- rediscovery of the multifaceted character of Chloé which, since its creation, has proven its ability to play with the codes of elegance, cleverly using humour, originality, provocation, romanticism, grace and cool without ever losing sight of the Parisian chic that runs in its blood. These are the 16 iconic pieces:
- Silk blouse & shirt dress, Winter 1960, Gaby Aghion
- Galaxie dress, Summer 1978, Karl Lagerfeld
- Evening clutch, Winter 1979, Karl Lagerfeld
- Violin dress, Summer 1983, Karl Lagerfeld
- Pineapple shirt, Summer 2001, Stelle McCartney
- Flared jeans & Paddington bag, Summer 2004, Phoebe Philo
- Camera Bag, Summer 2004, Phoebe Philo
- Python boots, Silverado bag & foulard, Winter 2004, Phoebe Philo
- Lace blouse & wedged sandals, Summer 2006, Phoebe Philo
- Cape, Winter 2009, Hannah MacGibbon
You can also discover the anniversary collection in these mini films by Chloé.