It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post, so I’m happy today to share with you my view on the new foundation from Lancôme: Teint Visionnaire. I’ve been using the product now for several weeks and I LOVE it! I’ve got normal skin with an oily T-zone and I’m very high demanding when it comes to a foundation. The Teint Visionnaire has a satin finish and enough coverage to give you a natural looking perfect skin. A nice extra of this fond de teint is that there is also a small amount of the Visionnaire serum in it, so it doesn’t only make you look good… it also does good for your skin. The product comes with a concealer hidden in the lid of the bottle. The consistency of the concealer is a bit thicker than I’m used to, so I had to try out different ways to apply it. I figured out that it is best to use your fingers so you can smoothen the substance a bit. Coverage is very good and it holds all day long. This is also true for the fond de teint by the way. So, overall I am very happy with it and I’ve added it on my list of little beauty treasures.
Here is my list of beauty finds this year:
1. Philosophy miracle worker – retinoid pads which I use every evening
2. Chanel Coco Noir – my new perfume discovery
3. Label.m Dry Shampoo – perfect as dry shampoo, but even better as styling product
4. Benefit That Gal – brightening face primer
5. Paul Mitchell The Cream – easy styling product to get rid of the frizz
6. Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight – for soft lips
7. Dr. Hauschka – this year I made the switch to natural skin care products
8. Essie Nail-polish – adding many new colors to my nail polish collection this summer
9. Valmont Facial Mask – awesome face mask based on 100% collagen
10. Benefit Hervana – good karma face powder
- Electric and classic red
- Matte soft pink and nude
- HOT! Purple, plum, violet or burgundy tones
Pictured here: Tom Ford Lip Color Violet Fatale
- HOT! Purple/green = peacock-colored eyes
- Smokey eyes in brown/gold, emerald and metallics
- Electric blue on the lashes or the eye lids
- Creativity with eyeliner
- Bold brows
Pictured here: NARS Trio Eyeshadow High Society (lavender, green, amethyst)
- Traditional pink or peach to create flushed healthy cheeks
- HOT! taupe, plum or brown tones to make it more interesting
- In all cases: don’t forget to blend
Pictured here: Yves Saint Laurent Crème de Blush N° 3 – Praline Soyeuse
- Light foundation makes the perfect canvas of your face without creating a mask
- Matte finish is the word this season
Pictured here: my all time favorite Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h
In my next beauty post, I will be covering the NAIL trends…
“It’s not a journey. Every journey ends. We go on. The world turns and we turn with it. Plans disappear. Dreams take over. But wherever I go, there you are: My luck. My Fate. My Fortune. Chanel No5, Inevitable.”
The mood of the video is really beautiful, simple and graceful. The words are very inspiring. But somehow, I can’t put it all together. Who is this companion always with Brad Pitt wearing Chanel No5? I didn’t think Chanel No5 was the favourite perfume of Angelina Jolie. The mystery is not fully resolved if you ask me, or maybe I am analysing it too much.
It’s the first Chanel scent that I love and wear.
I have been very loyal to my Chloe (and my boyfriend’s Hermes Terre), but this black bottle will be my companion this winter!
Magnetic and uncompromising, COCO NOIR embodies a black mystery that is intimate, seductive and intensely brilliant. Striking top notes of grapefruit and bergamot accentuate the rose and jasmine infused floral accord, while notes of Indonesian patchouli and sandalwood add warmth.
The question now is, who will be the face of this amazing new perfume?
David Kirsch is the personal trainer of Heidi Klum and is responsible for getting the Victoria’s Secret Angels runway ready.
Here are his top 3 exercises to sculpt and tone your booty! Watch the video to learn the following exercises:
I have ben using the Philosophy miracle worker anti-aging retinoid pads for over a month now and they are AMAZING. My skin is already so much smoother and brighter, after such a short period of time.
How to apply: You simply pour the entire bottle of miraculous anti-aging retinoid solution into the container of pads before the first use. Discard bottle. Each evening, you take one pad and wipe it over your face, neck and the back of your hands. The liquid in the bottle contains retinoid, which is a vitamin A derivatives that unclog pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines, and speed cell turnover to even out discoloration and smooth the skin.
I’m using the pads in the evening after cleansing my face, no moisturizer afterwards just my Valmont eye cream. This fits perfectly into the Dr Hauschka skin philosophy, because they don’t believe in moisturizers in the evening. We should all let our skin rest during the night so it repairs itself. I added these pads to my Dr Hauschka routine, because I needed an anti-aging product. I believe to have found a good skin care solution with Dr Hauschka in addition to Philosophy and Valmont.